Flour Mills Nigeria Plc latest job vacancy for November 2016 via dragnetnigeria.com
About Flour Mills Company of Nigeria PLC
Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
Our other business focus areas include a developing agro allied business producing sugar, rice and palm products; fertilizers to facilitate agricultural development in Nigeria, cement production to help develop Nigeria’s infrastructure, and a number of support businesses providing packaging, transport and logistics services.
The Latest Job Vacancy at Flour Mills Nigeria PLC is
National Agro Manager
- Coordinate and monitor aggregators in depots and collection point managers according to SOP
- Responsible for the aggregation of local commodities like maize, soya bean, sorghum, cassava and wheat
- Responsible for agricultural product development and market development.
- Develop strategic sales and purchase of agro products and vendor relationship
- Formulate the company’s annual commodities strategy to increase product.
- Manage and coordinate the activities of the Agro Area Managers to ensure that individual targets and objectives
- Report all changes in market trends and the competitors’ market share.
The person must:
- have knowledge of crop and soil science
- be able to coordinate the input in order to make this business more competitive
- understand commercial aspect on agro products
- Five (5) O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English/ WAEC at not more than one sitting
- First degree in Agronomy (or any other Agric extensions related discipline)
- MBA will be an added advantage
8 – 10 years relevant experience
To apply as a National Agro Manager at Flour Mills Nigeria PLC click this link www.dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc2/vacancy/details/2346
For questions & complaints, please use the comment box…