Have you ever heard of Gotv Clear Error Codes ?
Gotv clear error codes is a term used to clear Gotv error codes both manually and automatically with your mobile phone or your desktop or laptop computer.
If you are using GoTV, you would have experienced error codes displaying on your TV screen, such as E16, E17, E32, E48-32 error codes etc
Those error codes are different and have ways of solving them, I can’t go deeper into them now, if you are experiencing any of them right now… Read on.
How do I clear GOtv error codes?
GoTv error codes have different meanings according to GOTV but it is frustrating to see this errors on the TV screen even after subscribing.
How to clear GOTV error Codes
- On the sim you used to register for GOTV, dial *288#
- On the next screen after dialing, select 1 for GOTV
- On the next screen select 1 again
- Enter IUC number (it is found under your GOTV Decoder)
- On the next screen input number near to clear error codes..
- It should be cleared if you follow the steps carefully…
Too long? Try the
- Go to your message box
- Send “RESET IUC NUMBER – 4688” (without the quotes), format – RESET 2021738348 to 4688
- Then you are good to go
I am not with the number I used to register for GOTV service or subscription
Then try this
3RD METHOD – How to clear GOTV Error Codes
This method requires internet connection
- Go to your browser
- Enter http://easy.gotvafrica.com/wap/ or http://gotvafrica.com – click easy self service
- Select Nigeria
- Click on Clear error codes
- Input your IUC number
- Input the security captcha on the screen
- Click the clear button
- Poof! Gotv error code is cleared.
The three methods to clear Gotv error code are tested…
Confused? Use the comment box
Another wonderful article AddedNew @ AddedNew.com, Always come for what’s AddedNew.
- How to Clear Gotv Error Codes
- How to Clear Gotv E16 error code
- How to Clear Gotv E17 error code
- How to Clear Gotv E32 error code
- How to Clear Gotv E48-32 error code