Making Video Calls Using BBM App is one of the best features the BBM Company have put in place.
Facebook, Skype, Hangout and many of them have already adopted the Video call feature to their apps
Whatsapp Video Calls feature will soon be added, just exercise patience.
Blackberry Messenger actually launched the Video call feature back then in early May and was made available for residence of USA and Canada nut it was still in “Beta” stage.
It is so unfortunate that Blackberry will stop producing phones on the Blackberry OS but their Chat App (BBM) won’t go down soon…
Enough of the long talk, let’s get to it
BBM Video Call Requirements
These are the requirements of using the BBM Video call feature on your Android Phone and iPhone devices
- Your Android Smartphone must be running OS 4.4 (Kitkat) or Higher Versions
- iPhone/iPad Version must be iOS 8 or Higher Versions
- Upgrade or download the latest version of BBM on Google PlayStore (Android) and iTunes(iPhones)
- You must have active data subscription because the BBM Video Call make use of internet connection not credit.
I have those requirements
You are good to go
How to Make Video Calls on BBM App on Android and iPhone Smartphones
- Launch the BBM application
- Tap the initiate call icon with your BBM contact
- BBM will ask whether you want to make voice call or video call, choose video call (The contact must be able to receive video calls by upgrading to the latest BBM Vsersion)
- You are up and running!
What’s your view on this feature by BBM? Use the comment box to air your views.
Another Wonderful Article AddedNew @ AddedNew.com, always come for more…