New Ntel Data Plans, Unlimited Bundles for Internet access and prices are very cheap.
Ntel is a Telecommunication Network Company in Nigeria that provides High Internet speed to it’s Subscribers.Ntel Data Plans are unlimited and time specific such as 3 days, 7days, 30 Days.
Ntel provides unmetered Data Volume to browse the internet, stream live videos, play online games and “Netflix & Chill”
The internet speed Ntel provides is unmatched by any network provider in Nigeria.
Ntel internet is calculated to be 230mbps, do you know what that means?
Browse and watch movies online without knowing you are using internet connection.
Oh! I like Ntel data plans for this…
I have been thinking of the best way to watch Netflix in Nigeria
Netflix is now the right Internet Solution to Netflix in Nigeria… Doubt it?
Checkout the Ntel Data Plans, Bundles and Prices below;
Ntel Data Plans and Bundles
|Smartphone Starter Plan||1000||3 Days||Unlimited Data, 30 Minutes Voice Calls, SMS|
|Standard Plan||2400||7 Days||Unlimited Data, 70 Minutes Voice Calls, SMS|
|Monthly Plans||9000||30 Days||Unlimited Data, 300 Minutes Voice Calls, SMS|
Ntel Has Policies Check them out
Ntel Fair Use Policy
1. Ntel is committed to providing our customers with a fast and reliable service hence, we have taken steps to implement our Fair Use Policy.
2. This Policy shall apply to all our customers (pre-paid and post-paid).
3. Our Fair Use Policy is aligned with the best industry practices of global telecommunications providers and is subject to change without prior notice.
4. This policy allows us maintain the quality of our mobile internet service and give all ntel customers fair opportunitiesto enjoy our network.
5. Customers likely to be affected by this policy are those who generate large volumes of traffic; often have file-sharing software or peer-to-peer/torrent apps on their phones or tablets; and download large-format files such as music, videos and movies consistently.
6. At peak periods each day, any customer who has used a total volume of 3GB will be slowed down to 512bps.
7. We reserve the right to review these fair use levels from time to time.
8. We also reserve the right to limit or suspend service to anyone who uses or attempts to use the service in any way that may attract any sanctions or penalties.
9. We reserve the right to suspend use for fraud if such use has or may have a negative effect on our business.
10. Customers are only entitled to use our services for personal, non-commercial use. We reserve the right to impose network protection controls, limit the speed of, suspend or block your access to services, or disconnect you if your use is excessive and/or not in keeping with that reasonably expected of a private individual.
11. We may or may not notify you before taking any of the above actions.
12. The allowance set out in this fair use policy is based on bundles used within Nigeria. Any use when you are abroad will be charged at the relevant international rates.
Forget AIRTEL, MTN, ETISALAT, GLO Data plans and move to ntel data plans.
Another Wonderful Article AddedNew @ AddedNew.com, Always come for more…