This is to inform all Landmark university aspirants that the Post Utme Form and Landmark university Admission Screening 2017/2018 is out.
Purpose-driven and ambitious students are now allowed to submit applications for first year and direct entry admissions into the Landmark University, undergraduate programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Landmark University Degree Programmes.
• College of AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES
1. B.Agric. (Crop Science) – 5years
2. B.Agric. (Animal Science) – 5years
3. B.Agric. (Agric.Extension & Rural Development) – 5years
4. B.Agric. (Agric. Economics) – 5 years
5. B.Agric. (Soil Science) – 5years
• College of SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
1. B.Sc (Computer Science) – 4 years
2. B.Sc (Biochemistry) – 4 years
3. B.Sc (Microbiology) – 4 years
4. B.Sc (Industrial Chemistry) – 4 years
5. B. Sc (Physics) – 4 years
6. B.Sc (Mathematics) – 4 years
7. B.Eng (Civil Engineering) – 5years
8. B.Eng (Chemical Engineering) – 5 years
9. B.Eng (Mechanical Engineering) – 5years
10. B.Eng (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) – 5 years
11. B.Eng (Agri & BioSystems Engineering) – 5years
• College of BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
1. B. Sc (Accounting) – 4 years
2. B.Sc (Banking & Finance) -4 years
3. B.Sc (BusinessAdministration) -4years)
4. B.Sc (Economics) – 4years
5. B.Sc (Political Science) -4years
6. B.Sc (International Relations) – 4years
7. B.Sc (Sociology) – 4year
The minimum entry requirements for admission into Landmark University are credit passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’ Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent obtained at not more than two sittings. The subjects passed must include English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
Candidates applying to Landmark University should note the following:
i) Candidates must have sat for the current year Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the prescribed cut-off marks as a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.
ii) Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programme in Landmark University.
iii) Candidates who did not choose Landmark University in the current year UTME are free to apply for admission into the University
iv) In addition to the above, Landmark University conducts a Post UTME Screening Exercise for all candidates seeking admission into the University. Applicants may however, not be admitted without fulfilling the demands of the screening exercise.
How to Apply for Landmark University Admission screening.
Visit The Admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng to complete the application payment form.
Complete the application payment form with the necessary and accurate details. Please note that your UTME registration number, a valid email address and GSM number will be required
After completing and submitting the application payment form, a preview of the application is display. Verify its authenticity and correctness, then click on “Pay” button to make payment.
You will be redirected to the payment page where you are expected to make payment of N 5,000 application along with a processing charge depending on the payment channel selected. Please note that you will need an ATM Card (Verve, Visa, MasterCard or E-Tranzact Card) to complete your payment.
After completing the payment, you will be redirected back to our admission portal and a message and sms containing your login credential and further details will be forwarded to the supplied email address and phone number respectively.
You are expected to return to our Admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app to login with the credentials, upload your passport (which must be in JPEG format and not more than 200KB in size) and complete your application form.
After completing the application form, you are expected to submit and print out copies of the completed form, which contains the details supplied by you and your application form number.
Please note that there will be POST-UTME screening exercise, which will take place at a later date to be announced. Further information will be communicated via the email address and phone number supplied when filling the application fee form.
NOTE: You are expected to come along with
- Printed Application Form
- A copy of form payment teller/receipt
- A copy of Screening Fee receipt
- Copy of UTME Result Slip
- Copy of ‘O’ Level results, if available
- 2 Passport Photographs
- Letter of evidence of sponsorship
- Letter from your religious leader
Landmark University Admission Policy.
Intending students of Landmark University must be Godfearing, love God and be unreservedly committed to obeying Him. Students are expected to exhibit core values driven disposition as embedded in the University’s core values of
- Possibility Mentality
- Capacity Building
Applicants are also advised to consider this important requirement of admission before applying and recognize that the screening test will, among others, focus on these requirements.