Searching for LASPOTECH HND admission form, requirements and guideline’s?
The Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Full-time 2-year Higher National Diploma programmes for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
Entry Requirements for LASPOTECH HND ADMISSION
LASPOTECH provided few entry requirements for those that want to apply in the institution.
- Candidates are required to satisfy SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programme.
2. Candidates are required to have completed a relevant National Diploma Programme not below LOWER CREDIT classification.
3. Candidates are required to have at least one year post- ND industrial work experience.
4. Candidates are expected to consult the Institution’s prospectus on the portal or in hard copy to ascertain their qualification for courses for which they are registering applying.
How to Apply for LASPOTECH HND ADMISSION
Applying for LASPOTECH HND ADMISSION isn’t hard as climbing the Everest.
All applicants are expected to..
- Log on to LASPOTECH’s website at http://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
- Click on the “2017/2018 Admission Applications” link on the Navigator plane.
- Select the programme i.e.Full –time HND”.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Fill the profile form and choose a suitable username as your username and password of your choice (your password should contain alphabet, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 in characters.
- supply a valid and working email address and GSM number.
- Then, Click on “Continue”
- Login with your username and password; Click on ”Pay” (you will make use of a Web enabled ATM card, Master or Verve card for your payment).
- Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of N7,500) only (Seven Thousand five hundred naira only), Exclusive of Bank charges.
- Complete your application as appropriate Fill the application form provided.
- Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times.
- In addition to your personal information, you will be required to provide your WAEC/GCE/NECO result as well as previous educational history.
- Ensure you print out your Application form, fee payment receipt and keep them safely.
- You will be required to upload a colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size.
- Print your completed application form before submission.
- You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safely.
- Click “Submit”
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally and not by proxy fill in the correct information. The Polytechnic would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the completed form.
- Each applicant is advised to provide correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.
Note==> candidates are to make requirements for transportation and accommodation. The institution is non-resident
Here is a..
list of FULL TIME Programmes Available in Lagos State polytechnic (LASPOTECH).
1 SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
a. Agricultural Extension and Management
b. Animal Production Technology
c. Crop Production Technology
d. Fisheries Technology
2. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
a. Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology with options in⇒
(i) Farm Power and Machinery Engineering Technology (ii) Soil and Water Engineering Technology (iii) Post-Harvest Engineering Technology
b. Chemical Engineering Technology
c. Civil Engineering Technology
d. Computer Engineering Technology
e. Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with options in (i) Electronics & Telecommunications (ii) Electrical Power & Machines
f. Mechanical Engineering Technology with options in (i) Manufacturing Technology (ii) Power and Plant Technology
3. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
a. Architectural Technology
b. Art and Industrial Design with options in (i) Graphics (ii) Painting (iii) Sculpture
c. Building Technology
d. Estate Management and Valuation
e. Quantity Surveying
f. Urban and Regional Planning
4. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES
b. Banking and Finance
c. Business Administration and Management
f. Office Technology and Management
5. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION & LIBERAL STUDIES
a. Mass Communication with Options in (i). Print (ii). Media
6. SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
a. Computer Science Technology
b. Food Technology
c. Hospitality Management Technology
7. SCHOOL OF PURE & APPLIED SCIENCE
a. Science Laboratory Technology with options in
(i) Microbiology (iv) Biochemistry (ii) Physics with Electronics (v) Chemistry (iii) Environmental Biology
Sales and submission of forms ends on Friday 7th July 2017.
For further information, contact:
Tobi- 08027190089 (+whatsapp)