Interested in maltina teacher of the year competition 2017?
The Nigerian Breweries Plc (NBL), makers of Maltina drink, wishes to inform the general public that the Maltina Teacher of the Year Competition application for the year 2017 has commenced. Teachers of both Public and Private Secondary School teachers in Nigeria are invited to apply.
Maltina teacher of the year is an initiative designed to recognize, celebrate and motivate teachers of Public and Private Secondary Schools in Nigeria. The initiative is open to teachers in ALL secondary schools across the country. There will be champions from each state of the federation and the FCT from which the overall winner will emerge.
- State Champions: Plaques + N500,000.00
- 1st Runner-up: Trophy + N1,000,000.00
- 2nd Runner-up: Trophy + 750,000.00
- Winner: Trophy; N1,000,000.00; N1,000,000.00 annually for 5 years; Overseas training; A block of classrooms in the school he/she teaches.
* The prizes for the Winners and Runners-up will be in addition to the N500,000.00 received as state champions.
Catchy Right? See how to apply below⇓⇓
How To Apply for Maltina Teacher of the Year Competition 2017 ..
Interested teachers are to download application forms from the link below;
Complete and submit application forms using one of the following methods;
(i) Upload application forms and documents on the website – www.maltina-nigeria.com
(ii) Send the forms and your documents by Email to – email@example.com
(iii) Send by post to – Maltina Teacher of the Year, P. M. B. 12632, Marina, Lagos
Interested teachers should rush up for this competition as Application closes 7th July, 2017.
Your Friends might be interested ,use the share button and pass it.