Alert – NDA Admission Form 2017/2018 69th Regular Course (69RC) is out and can be accessed on NDA Application Portal [ndaapplications.net] for registration… The application form price is N3000
Form started —> 31st March, 2017
Examination —> 22nd April 2017 (Not decided yet, but be prepared)
This is to inform those interested in Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) that online application for admission into the 69th Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna is now available from 8 November, 2016 to 28 February, 2017.
Admission into NDA is open for both Gender Male and Female Nigerians citizens.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS INTO THE NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY (NDA) 2016/2017:
To be eligible for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA),
candidate must have the following requirement listed below:
- Candidate must have minimum of 5 credit passes at SSCE (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) or GCE ‘O’ Level obtained in not more than 2 sittings relevant to the Faculty of their choices.Credit in English Language and Mathematics.
- At least two supporting relevant credits to the compulsory credits in Faculty of Military Sciences and Interdisciplinary Studies, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences while that of Faculty of Science is shown in the columns for compulsory and relevant credits.
- However, only one supporting relevant credit is required in the Faculty of Engineering.
- Be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years old as at the month of August in the year of entry into the Academy (2018).
- Note that candidates who desire to
join the Nigerian Air Force must be between 17 and 18 years old at entry, and also the Nigerian Army has suspended the enlistment of female candidates in her Regular Combatant programme in NDA.
- Must not be less than 1.68 metres tall for male and 1.58 metres for female.
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin obtained from a Local Government Area or a Certificate of State Indigeneship from the Office of the State Governor.
- Working knowledge of French Language will be an added advantage.
Download the Full NDA 2017 Admission Requirements –> click here
Furthermore, candidates are to note the following:
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified.
- Application forms submitted without results will not be accepted.
- Only examination results of not more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
- Currently, admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only, and is limited to Navy and Air Force in the case of female candidates.
- NDA 2016/2017 Examination Date and Requirements
- The examination will be conducted as an Entrance Examination (similar to Post-UTME examination in conventional universities).
- Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along their Acknowledgement Form, Examination Admission Card, JAMB result slip and TWO (2) postcard sized (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Examination Centre on the examination date.
- The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the following;
- candidate’s Name,
Course of study
and Signature at the back.
- Only successful candidates at the NDA Entrance Examination will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board following which the list of admitted candidates will be published.
How to Apply or Obtain NDA 2017 Admission Form
- On your phone or computer click this link –> www.ndaapplications.net
- Click Purchase Access Code or follow this link –> www.ndaapplications.net:8080/ndapinpurchase/
- Fill the form with your details, use your current email address and click submit
- The next page will contain your generated Remita (RRR code), order ID which you have to copy and save it somewhere (please write it and keep it somewhere safe)
- Select the payment type and click pay with remita
- Continue and Finish the process…
You should go to a trusted cafe and get this done
I can help you with the payment –> chat with me on WhatsApp with — 07088247299
It will be fast and easy…
Use the comment box for questions and complaints or you can even enquire about the article…
Incoming Searches Related to NDA Application form 2017
- How to apply for NDA Admission form 2016/2017
- How much is NDA 2017 Application form
- NDA Admission form closing date for 2016/2017
- NDA Application Portal 2017
- NDA 2017 Admission requirements
- NDA Examination past questions
- NDA 2016/2017 Examination centers