Western Union is a Money Transfer company based in North America, recently I published an article on how to send and receive money using Nigeria MoneyGram Transfer Service.
Today I am going to show you a detailed guide on how to send and receive money using Nigeria Western Union Transfer Service, however the money transfer processes for both Western Union and MoneyGram are almost the same.
How Do I Send and Receive Money Through Western Union To and From Nigeria?
To Send and receive your money through western union in Nigeria, these are the requirements needed;
Recipient’s Details – You should have the details of the person you want to send the money such as the Name of the person, Location of the person, and other details
Western Union Location and Agent – You have to locate a Western union office near you and to save the stress, Western Union agents are present in banks such as First Bank, GtBank, and other popular banks out there.
**Although some banks have Western Union Logo placed in front of their building
- A maximum amount of $10,000 can be sent anything more than that is not allowed,
- You cannot send or transfer money outside the country.
A Means of Identification – You must have an identity card from the following; National Identity Card, Driver’s License, Voters Card.
How Do I Send or Transfer Money Using Western Union in Nigeria
- Here is how to send money through Western Union Money Transfer in Nigeria
- Locate a Western Union Agent or Office Closer to Where You Reside – You can easily do that by going to a Bank that supports western union or use this link to find locations near you
- Request for the “To Send Money From” from the Agent
- Fill the form with your Details such as name e.t.c including the recipient’s details
- Submit the form together with the amount you want to send + payment fees+ Identity Card one of the following; National Identity Card, Voters Card, Drivers License
- You will be given a receipt with a number called MTCN ( Money Transfer Control Number),
- Notify the sender that you have sent the money together with the Reference number or Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) he/she might need it due to country law.
Note: Nigerians cannot send money outside Nigerians using Western Union but can Receive Money with it
How Do I Receive Money Using Western Union in Nigeria
- Locate any Western Union Agent or Office Near you
- Enter the location (maybe a bank) request for a “To Receive Money Form”
- Fill the form and present your Identity Card (National ID Card, Voters Card, Driver’s License) with the Reference Number or MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number)
- Submit all those parameters listed above
- The Agent will check the ID and the Form
- Sign the Receipt
- Collect the Cool Cash and Enjoy Yourself…
This is very easy, western union is good…
#Another Wonderful Post AddedNew @ AddedNew.com ,Always come for more and please don’t forget to share this with your friends on Facebook, twitter and the rest of them.