How to Apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2017/2018 DSSC Form
The NAF is enlisting Nigerian graduates and postgraduates for training as Direct Short Service Cadets (DSSC), Here are some guidelines which is set to give you information on the Nigerian Air Force special Direct short service enlistment 2017.
When is the registration starting?
- Online registration starts on 18th may and ends on 15 June 2017
What are the Eligibility status for this recruitment?
- All applicants must be Nigerians
- not less than 1.66m tall for male.
- not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicant should be between 22 and 30 years
- applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit.
Can I apply if I don’t have this qualifications?
How can I apply for this recruitment?
- apply free of charge online at www.airforce.mil.ng.
- print out the under listed documents after completion of application online;
- Local Government Indigenship Form.
- Attestation form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Serving Military personnel are to note that documents listed in a – c above are not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
- Online Registration Starts on 18 May 2017 and closes on 15 June 2017.
- Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from 1-8 July 2017.
- Multiple online application will be disqualified.
- NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the bock of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
- For further information, call the following support lines: 09 8708475, 09 8704817 and 08078406568 or Email:email@example.com.
Shout it out to your friends. They might be interested.