This is to inform the general public that Oduduwa University admission screening form is out.
Oduduwa University is an innovative and forward-thinking university with high standards of teaching and research. OUI sits at the heart of one of Osun State’s most up and coming cities. With afully licensed by the National Universities Commission, Nigeria.
Applications are invited from qualified and purpose driven candidates to apply for the Post-UTME/admission screening exercise.
Though Oduduwa University screening form is out form but not everyone is eligible though. If you want to know if you are eligible for this admission keep reading.
Ordinary (O) Level Eligibility ÷
- Five credit level passes in 5 subjects at the O’Level examinations of IJMB/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/IJMB.
- Not more than one sitting in English Language, Mathematics and one relevant subject.
- Attain the UME cut off mark and IJMB exams.
Note==> Some screening test are also required.
Direct Entry Eligibility ÷
- 2 or 3 A’ Level Credit Passes
- OND, HND, NCE or other Certificate from a recognised institution
You can also mail email@example.com for more information..
How To Apply For Oduduwa University Admission.
- Payment of N5,000 application fee must be made into Account Number 1992030002110 at any branch of First Bank
- Before completing the application form.
- Forms without proof of payment shall not be treated.
- Please enter your payment teller number at the appropriate field.
- All field must be filled.
- Incomplete application will not be treated.
- You must upload your photograph, showing your face.
- It must be on a white or red background.
- The file must not be more than 1 megabyte and must be in either jpeg, gif or png format.
Note==> Giving false information will lead to cancellation of application.
After filing the form, submit and print out.
Use the comment box for your questions and contributions.. Let it be interactive, answer the Ones you know and ask what is your mind for others to answer you.
This is AddedNew.com, do come for more info…