Alert :- As of today Tuesday 15th August 2017, Uniben Online & Physical Clearance 2016/2017 Procedures has not yet commenced…
Uniben clearance for 2016/2017 will be divided into two (2) segment
- Online Clearance
- Physical Clearance
Uniben Online Clearance Procedures for 2016/2017
- You are required to login at https://www.uniben.edu,
- click on student portal or click this link –> https://uniben.waeup.org/login
- login with the username and password used for application and result checking.
- Click on “Download application slip”. .
- Print it and take note of your ID. and Password.
- You will henceforth, use your ID
and Password for subsequent login.
- Login and print your provisional admission letter with your new details
- Optional: You can change your password by clicking “change password” button and you can also change your email and phone number by using “Edit” button
- On the Menu, click on “My data” select “Payment” option then click on “Add online payment ticket” button.
- Select from the Payment Category, Acceptance Fee and click on “Create Ticket” button and then click the link under Payment ID.
- Click on the “College Pay” button to view payment details and click the “Submit” button to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway.
- Select your ATM Card type: Verve or Master Card and supply the card details (card number, expiration date, 4-digit PIN etc) as required.
- Then click on “PAY” button.
- If payment is successful, an acceptance slip will appear on the screen.
- Copy the “Clearance Activation Code” on the acceptance payment slip.
- Click on “My Data” on the menu and select “Clearance data” option.
- Enter your “Clearance Activation Code” to open your Clearance/Eligibility form.
- Fill the Clearance/Eligibility Form appropriately.
- Scan and upload the following documents:
“O‟ level Certificates and Statements of O‟ level results from the schools”
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Acceptance Letter
- Guarantor‟s Letter
- Affidavit of Good Conduct
- Affidavit of Non-Membership of Secret Cults
- JAMB & UNIBEN offer of Provisional Admission slips
- Any affidavits sworn in any Court of Law in Nigeria are acceptable
- Payment of acceptance fee commences on “date not yet known”
- At the bottom of the Clearance/Eligibility Form, click on the “Save” button to return later and complete the form
- click on “Save and request clearance” button to finally submit your Clearance/Eligibility Form when you are done.
- You cannot edit the Clearance /Eligibility form after final submission!
- Click on “Download clearance slip” button and print your Clearance/Eligibility slip. Present it with online payment receipt, six (6) copies each of the listed items,
- including six coloured passport photographs with red background and WAEC/NECO Scratch Card for checking results online to the clearance officers.
- The original credentials are for sighting during the physical clearance.
Uniben Physical Clearance Procedures 2016/2017
This is why the stress begins… Fresher’s be strong …. *Lol*
Physical clearance commences on “date not yet known”
at the University Auditorium, Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5pm each day.
Please check your online
record for your scheduled Clearance date @ 6PM Daily after paying your acceptance fee.
ONLY CANDIDATES SCHEDULED FOR CLEARANCE PER DAY WILL BE ATTENDED TO.
CHECK YOUR CLEARANCE DATE IN YOUR ONLINE PROFILE AND PRINT OUT YOUR INVITATION LETTER.
Prohibition of Financial Transactions at Clearance Venue:
There shall be no financial transactions in whatever form at the Main Auditorium Clearance Venue.
Consequently, sales of Faculty Prospectus, Collection of dues, levies and other forms of Payment and Purchases are strictly prohibited.
The release of completed and signed Clearance/eligibility form to student should not be tied to any other payment other than the fund paid for clearance.
Upon successful physical clearance, proceed to pay your School Fee/Charges.
Please note that you are not allowed into the lecture halls and to proceed with any other activity without evidence of payment of fees
On the Menu, click on “My data”. select “Payment” option then click on
“Add online payment ticket” button
Select from the Payment Category, “School Fee” and click on “Create Ticket” button and then click the link under Payment ID
Click on the “College Pay” button to view payment details and click the “Submit” button to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway
Select your ATM Card type: Verve or Master Card and supply the card details (card number, expiration date, 4 digit PIN etc) as required.
Then click on “PAY” button.
Extracted from Myschool
Note :- this was how the screening was done last year. …
The admitted ones should start getting their documents ready for clearance…
For questions and enquires please use the comment box…