This is to inform the general public that Wesley University ondo admission form is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes available for the 2017/2018 academic session in Wesley University, Ondo.
Though Wesley University is selling admission form but not everyone is eligible though. If you want to know if you are eligible for this admission keep reading.
- a) Candidates who selected Wesley University as first or second choice
- b) Candidates who did not choose Wesley University in JAMB UTME registration but scored the official pass mark.
- c) Direct Entry Candidates
- d) Candidates seeking change of institution.
Wesley University Available Programmes
Candidates that are passed the eligibility status are advised to check the list of available courses in Wesley University.
Natural and Applied Sciences:
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Physics with Electronics
- Computer Science.
Agriculture, Food Science & Technology
- Food Science & Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Hospitality Management & Tourism
- Aquaculture & Fisheries Management
Social and Management Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
Environmental Design & Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Estate Management
- i) 2017 JAMB-UTME Result Slip
- ii) Completed Wesley University’s Application Form
iii) O’Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate, 3 Recent Passport Photographs
- v) 2 Reference Letters and Testimonial from last school attended.
- vi) Duly completed Request for Change of University (for transfer students)
- i) UTME Candidates: Five O’Level credit passes (WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB/SSCE/GCE) in not more than two sittings.
- ii) Direct Entry Candidates: NABTEB, IJMB, JUPEB, or GCE A/L or National Diploma, NCE.
iii) Higher National Diploma or Professional Diploma or Certificate
Screening Fee for Regular Students:
Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand, five hundred Naira (N2,500) to Skye Bank Current Account No. 1770793957.
Here for information for part-time programmes ? , ⇓
Wesley University Part-time Programme
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into First Degree programmes in Accounting, Business Administration, Banking and Finance, Economics, Political Science, Mass Communications and Hospitality Management and Tourism (HMT), Food Science and Technology (FST). Available programmes run for 4-5 years.
Candidates should pay the sum of ten thousand Naira (N10,000) to Skye Bank Current Account No. 1771311859 (for Social and Management Sciences) or 1770794466 (for HMT and FST)
Wesley University Ondo Conversion Programmes
For candidates with HND who desire to earn University Degree. Available in all areas/existing disciplines in the University. Candidates in this category must, in addition to their Diploma Certificates, possess relevant O’Level qualifications for the programme of their choice.
Candidates should pay the sum of ten thousand Naira (N10,000) to Skye Bank Current Account No. 1770793957
Method of Application|How to apply for Wesley University admission
Application forms can be obtained online at www.wesleyuni.edu.ng or at the University Campus.
The University runs full residency policy for regular students.
There is provision for accommodation of all categories of students at affordable prices and terms.
Call: Kelly: 08069801463; Toyin: 07057006658; Shade: 07087654830.